GB Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development has Recently Rolled Out the notification for the Project Scientist, Research Associate, and Field Biologist Posts. The Candidate who have Complete the Post Graduation they are eligible to attend for the GBPNIHESD Walk-in. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Project Scientist, Research Associate Posts in GB Panth NIHED
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Project Scientist||Ph.D. in Botany/ Foresty||01|
|Research Associate||PG with Ph.D. in Life Science||02|
|Field Biologist||PG in Life Science||02|
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in GBPNIHESD is based on the Interview.
Application Process for the GBPNIHESD Walk-in Notification
- Visit the GB Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development official Website given below.
- Click n the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Project Scientist, Research Associate Fellow Walk-in Notification
- If your Eligible and Interested then Attend for the Interview Dates given below.
Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute.
Interview on 8th Feb 2019 02:00 PM onwards
Download the Walk-in Notification for the JRF, SF Posts in GBPNIHESD: Click Here
|Walk-in Date for the Various Posts in GBPNIHESD||8th Feb 2019|