GB Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development has Recently Rolled Out the notification for the Scientist Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, and Field Assistant Posts. The Candidate who have Complete the Post Graduation they are eligible to attend for the GBPNIHESD Walk-in. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the JPF, Scientist Fellow Posts in Unakoti District Court
- Scientist Fellow: Applicant Should be Complete the Ph. D Degree in Environmental Science or Geography or Geology from recognized University.
- Junior Project Fellow: Applicant Should be Complete the Post Graduation in Botany, Forestry or Geography from recognized University
- Field Assistant: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation from recognized University.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in GBPNIHESD is based on the Interview.
Vacancy Details with Post wise
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Junior Project Fellow||4|
Application Process for the GBPNIHESD Walk-in Notification
- Visit the GB Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development official Website given below.
- Click n the Recruitment Tab
- Select the JRF, Scientist Fellow Walk-in Notification
- If your Eligible and Interested then Attend for the Interview Dates given below.
- Before that Send Educational Details to Administrative Officer by e-mail
- Walk-in Date and Venue Dates are given below
Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute.
Interview on 8th Feb 2019 10:00 Am onwards
Download the Walk-in Notification for the JRF, SF Posts in GBPNIHESD: Click Here
|Walk-in Date for the Various Posts in GBPNIHESD||8th Feb 2019|