Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Junior Resident Posts. The Candidate who have Completed the MBBS they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the GIPMER Junior Resident Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the GIPMER Notification
Educational Qualification: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in Medicine or MBBS from recognized University with 1-year internship and valid DMC Registration.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination or Interview for the GIPMER Recruitment Notification.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Application Procedure for the GIPMER Junior Resident Recruitment
- Visit the Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment
- Search for the latest Notification for the Junior Resident Post
- Download the Application form
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Attach the relevant documents and send the Application to the given address
G.B Pant Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research,
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
|Last Date for Submit Applications||31st January 2019|
GIPMER Junior Resident Posts 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Application form for the Junior Resident Post in GIPMER: Click Here