Government Medical College (GMC) published recruitment notification for the post of Senior / Junior House Officer. GMC has about 105 vacant positions to fulfill Jammu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having medical qualifications. Interested candidates can make this page as a reference to search for the latest job notifications from all over India. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for GMC Jammu Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also. Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - GMC Jammu Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Senior / Junior House Officer||105||MBBS or Post Graduate|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up Rs.25500 - 112400 to per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination
How to apply for GMC Jammu Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of GMC Jammu.
- Check the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Collect the application form from the office.
- Fill in the details in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Caste, and other documents to address stated below.
The Office of the Medical Superintendent, SMGS Hospital. Jammu.
Last date for Submission of Application: 15th December 2020.
Download the Official Notification of GMC Jammu Recruitment 2020. Click Here