Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident, Casualty Medical Officer (CMO). Walk-in Notification released on 9th January 2020 to fulfill 22 vacant positions in Chandigarh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualification. Interested can appear for GMCH Recruitment 2020 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - GMCH Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident||19||Post Graduate Medical Degree or MD / MS / M.Ch / DNB|
|Casualty Medical Officer||03|
- Applicant's age should be 37 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved as per govt rules.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.67700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
Procedure to attend for GMCH Recruitment 2020:
Eligible may appear for the interview with the following.
- Application Form (Download below).
- Recent passport size photo.
- Educational qualification, Experience certificates.
- Original documents for verification.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.500
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.250.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 15th January 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Director Principal (Room No.210), Level - II, Block - D, GMCH, Chandigarh.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of GMCH Recruitment 2020. Click Here