Govt of Labour Welfare Department, Goa has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Technician Posts. The Candidate who has Completed the Intermediate or Nursing they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the Goa Labour Employment Department Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Goa Labour Employment Department Notification
- Pharmacist: Applicant should be Complete the Diploma in Pharmacy from Recognized Board
- Staff Nurse: Applicant Should be Complete the Nursing from recognized Institute or B.Sc (Nursing) or Certificate in Midwifery from recognized Board.
- Radiographer: Diploma in Radiography from recognized Board or Institute.
- Laboratory Technician: Applicant Should be Complete the Laboratory Technology from recognized Board
- Jr. Stenographer: Applicant Should be Complete the Higher Education from recognized Board with Minimum 100 Words Speed in Shorthand
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination or Interview for the Goa Labour Employment Department Recruitment Notification.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Application Procedure for the Goa Labour Employment Department Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Commissioner of Labour and Employment Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Search for Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Technician Notification.
- Download the Application form
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Send the Application to Given Address.
Administrative Medical Officer,
|Last Date for Submit Applications||25th Jan 2019|
Goa Labour Employment Department Pharmacist, Staff Nurse 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Application form for the Various Posts in Goa: Click Here