Goa Medical College has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Staff Nurse, Technician and Clerk Posts with Advt No: 01/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation or Diploma or ANM they are Eligible to Submit the Applications for the Goa Medical College Staff Nurse, Technician and other Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Goa Medical College Notification Walkin
- Staff Nurse: The Interested Candidate Should be Complete the ANM or GNM from Recognized Institute.
- Occupantional Teherapist: Applicant Should be Complete the Intermediate from recognized Board with Diploma in Occupational Theraphy from recognized institute.
- Senior Technician: Application Shoule be Complete the Graduation in Chemistry or Lifescience from recognized University.
- Physiotherapist: Application Should be Complete the Diploma in Physiotherapy from recognized institute.
- Jr. Technician: Applicant Shoule be Complete the B.Sc Chemistry or Microbiology from recognized University.
- Lower Diviion Clerk: Application Should be Complete the Higher Secondary Education from recongized Board with Minimum Computer knowledge
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Various Post in Goa Medical College.
|Lower Division Clerk||1|
Application Procedure for the Goa Medical College Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Goa Medocal College Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Walkin Notiication
- Apply for the Notification
- Attend the Interview for the GMC Notification
|Notification Published on||10th January 2019|
|Walkin for the Goa Medical College||22nd January 2019|
Goa Medical College Various Posts 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Download the Application form for Various Posts in Goa Medical College: Click Here
Conference hall at Deans Office,
Goa - 403203
Reporting Time: 10.30 a.m.