Goa Public Service Commission(GPSC) published recruitment notification for the posts of Sr Psychiatrist, Agriculture Officer, Medical officer and Other. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBS, Bachelor's Degree and Post Graduate qualification. Interested candidates can apply for Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here to Get More - Latest PSC Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - GPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Ophthalmic Surgeon||01|
|Associate Professor||02||Post Graduate|
|College Director of Physical Education||01|
|Assistant Agricultural Officer||20||Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture|
|Agriculture Officer||02||Master's Degree in Agriculture|
|Junior Scale Officer of Goa Civil Service||04||Degree|
Applicants age not exceeding 45 years as on closing date of application.
Candidates will get paid Up to Rs. 15600 - 39100 + 5400 per month.
Steps to apply for Goa PSC Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Goa PSC Website
- Log on to http://gpsc.goa.gov.in/.
- Go to Advertisement, Click on Apply Online.
- After Completion of registration.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the details and Upload the Photo and Signature along with documents necessary.
- Check out the details entered and Submit the application.
- Finally, Take the print out of the Application for future use.
|Online Application Starts From||11th July 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||26th July 2019|
Download the Official Notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here