Goa Univerisity published recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor. Walk-in Notification released on 28th June 2019. Candidates having Master's Degree Qualification are eligible. Interested candidates can appear for the Goa University Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details - Goa University Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies|
Eligibility Conditions for Assistant Professor Jobs:
- Candidate needs to have a Master's Degree in relevant subjects with good Academic record 55% marks.
- Candidates should have clear the National Eligibility Test(NET) conducted by UGC.
- NET / SET / SLET shall be minimum eligibility conditions for recruitment.
- Ph.D. Degree in accordance with UGC.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in interview.
Procedure to apply for Goa University Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Eligible candidates can directly appear for Interview
- Candidates may send the Biodata along with self-attested copies of documents/ Certificates of Educational Qualification, and Experience.
- Carry original certification for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 4th July 2019 at 2:30 PM.
Venue: Registrar, Goa University, Taleigao Plateau, Goa -403206.
Download the official notification of Goa University Recruitment 2019. Click Here