Goa University has issued recruitment notification for the post of Office Assistant, MTS, Junior Programmer and Other. Walk-in Notification released on 18th September 2019 to fulfill 50 vacant positions in Panaji, Goa. Employment recruitment for eligible having 10th, B.Sc, Post Graduate qualification. Interested candidates can appear for Goa University Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Go Here For - Latest Job Notifications Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - GU Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Library Assistant||01||Bachelor's Degree|
|Technical Assistant||01||H.S.S.S pass or equivalent|
|Junior Programmer||08||Graduate / PG Diploma in Computer Application|
|Site Supervisor||02||10th or Equivalent|
|Assistant Garden Superintendent||01||B.Sc Agriculture / Horticulture|
- Applicants age should be 45 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation applicable as per rules.
Candidates will get stipends up to Rs.15750 - 30375 per month.
Procedure to attend for Goa University Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application of the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may appear for the interview with the application and self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, and Employment Registration Card.
- Carry original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 30th Sep & 3, 4, 17, 18, 21 October 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Administrative Block, Goa University, Goa.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification. Click Here