GPSC has announced a notification to fulfil vacancies of Deputy Section Officer, Assistant Director and Other Posts. Candidates who have completed MD/ MS/ B.Sc/ PhD/ Post Graduation/ Any Degree/ Printing Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply.However, interested candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, selection process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 181
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Associate Professor/ Reader, Surgery||MD/ MS||01|
|Associate Professor/ Reader, Obstetrics and Gynaecology||MD/MS||01|
|Associate Professor/ Reader, Practice of Medicine||MD||01|
|Director of Archaeology and Museums||PhD||01|
|Superintending Archaeologist||Post Graduation||01|
|Assistant Director, Horticulture||B.Sc||04|
|Designated Officer, Food and Drugs Control Administration||Bachelors Degree||15|
|Deputy Section Officer||Bachelors Degree||154|
|Mechanical Engineer||Printing Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering||01|
- Minimum age limit is 20 years.
- Maximum age limit is 49 years.
- Pay Scale of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.2,08,700 per month.
- Based on the Screening Test/ Written Test/ Interview.
- For General/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website and Select the Desired Post.
- Click on 'Apply Online' and register with basic details, if you're a new user.
- Log in to the application form by using login credentials.
- Fill the details and upload photographs and signature.
- Finally, click on 'Submit' after verifying the details and pay the fee through credit/ debit/ net banking.
- Take the print out of application configuration for future reference.
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31.08.2019|
To Download Official Notification and Apply Online: Click Here