Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Tax Inspector, Lecturer, Police Inspector & Other. GPSC as about of 1457 vacant positions to fulfill in Gujarat. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Sc, Engineering and M.Sc Nursing. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding PSC jobs. However, interested can apply online for GPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - GPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Industrial Promotion Officer||07||Engineering Degree or Post Graduate|
|State Tax Inspector||243||Degree|
|Deputy Director of AH||04||Ph.D|
|Agriculture Officer||92||B.Sc Agriculture|
|Translator||01||Degree in Arts|
|Gujarat Educational Service||141||Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce|
|Assistant Professor||02||BDS / MDS|
|Inspector of Motor Vehicle||57||Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering|
|Assistant Inspector of Moto Vehicle||93|
- Applicant's age should be 35 - 45 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs. 15600 - 67700 - 142400 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Preliminary Test
Application Procedure of GPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No, and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- General: Rs.100
- SC / ST / EX-Servicemen / PWD of Gujarat state: NIL.
|Online application starts from||26th December 2019|
|Last date or online application||10th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification and Online Application Link of GPSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here