Gas Turbine Research Establishment(GTRE) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Apprentices. notification released on 26th August 2019 to fulfill 150 vacant positions in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having ITI, Diploma, and B.Tech Qualification. However, who are willing to apply for GTRE Recruitment 2019 can check out the notification details below.
|Refer this Link for - Latest DRDO Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Conditions - DRDO-GTRE Notification 2019:
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Mech / Production / Industrial Production Engg||40|
Degree in Engineering or Technology
|Aeronautical / Aerospace Engg||20|
|EEE / ECE/ Instrumentation / Telecom. Engg||14|
|CSE / IT||12|
|Metallurgy / Material Science||02|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee|
|Mech / Production / Tool & Die Design||15||Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by State Council.|
|EEE / ECE||10|
|ITI Apprentice Trainee|
ITI or Vocational Course Certificate
|Computer Operator & COPA||10|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 30 years as on 7/09/2019.
Apprentice will get stipend up to Rs.7000 - 12000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test
How to apply GTRE Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online at GTREC Website.
- Log on to rac.gov.in.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Post and follow the steps.
- If you are a new user then complete the registration process.
- After Registration Log in with Reg. Number and password
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Submit the online application form.
|Online Application starts from||26th August 2019|
|Last Date for online application||7th September 2019|
Download the official notification of GTREC Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here