Gujarat High Court released the latest recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Section Officer. High Court has about 63 vacant positions to fulfill in Gujarat. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Aspirants can go through this page for more new latest updates regarding government jobs. Employment notification advertised on 12th July 2021, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - GHC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Deputy Section Officer||63||Degree|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 39900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Elimination Test
- Main Written Examination
Application Procedure of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Gujarat High Court.
- Go to Current Openings and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Apply.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates, Photographs, and Signature.
- Pay the application form.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs. 700
- SC / ST / EWS / BC / PH / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.350
|Online application starts from||16th July 2021|
|Last date for the online application||6th August 2021|
Download the Official Notification of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here