Gujarat High Court's latest recruitment notification for the post of Senior Civil Judges, District Judge. High Court of Gujarat as about 52 vacant positions to fulfill in Ahmedabad, Sota, Gujarat. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree in Law qualification. Employment Notification published on 5th March 2020, interested can apply online for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Follow Up For - Newly Updated Gujarat Postal Circle Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - High Court of Gujarat Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|District Judge||34||Degree in Law|
|Senior Civil Judge||18|
- Applicant age should be 35 - 48 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.51650 - 63260 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination
How to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Gujarat High Court.
- Go to Recruitment -> Current Openings.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application form.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.1500
- SC / ST / EBC / PwD / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.750.
|Online application starts from||6th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||21st March 2020|
For Online Application Link. Go Here