Gurugram District Court invites application for the post of Stenographer. Notification released on 18th February 2020 to fulfill 18 vacant positions in Gurugramm Haryana. Employment notification published for eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here - Latest HSSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - District Court, Gurugram Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||18||B.A / B.Sc or B.Com or equivalent|
Age Limit :
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 42 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidates pay will be up to Rs.25500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Shorthand Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of the Gurugram District Court.
- Check the notification details whether eligible or not to apply.
- Candidates may fill their application on plain paper.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Recent Passport Size photo, Date of Birth, and other required documents.
- Send to the address stated below through the Speed Post / Registered Post or by the hand.
Office of M.M Dhonchak,
District and Sessions Judge,
Gurugram, Haryana -122001.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 12th March 2020.
Download the Official Notification of Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here