Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) published recruitment notification for the post of Senior Medical Officer, Medcial Officer. HAL as about of 11 vacant positions to fulfill in Bangalore. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBS, MD / MS qualification. Applicants can check out Eligibility details, Selection Criteria, Application Procedure and other notification details in Official notification avaliable in the web page. However, Aspirants with essential qualification can apply for HAL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - HAL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Medical Officer||08||MBBS or MD/ DNB|
Applicants age should be 35 - 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consoldiated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.79080 - 98850 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by selection committe and shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of HAL.
- Verify the notificational details to check whether your eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and Other rlevant documents to address stated below.
To Senior Manager, Medical & Health Unit, HAL, Suranjandas Road, Bangalore - 560017.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th October 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of HAL Recruitment 2020. Click Here