Hindustan Copper Limited(HCL) published recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Apprentice. Notification released on 11th November 2019 to fulfill 45 vacant positions to fulfill at different places in India. Online applications are invited from eligible having a Graduate qualification. Candidates who looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. However, interested can apply for HCL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest Govt Job Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - HCL Notification 2019:
|Name of Trade||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Electrical||11||Electrical Engineering / Technology|
|Mechanical||10||Mechanical / Mining Machinery Engineering|
|Civil||04||Civil / Architecture Engineering|
|Metallurgy||02||Metallurgy Engineering / Technology|
|Chemical||02||Chemical Engineering / Technology|
Applicants age should not be completed three years after Graduation as on 01/11/2019.
Graduate Apprentice will get up to Rs.9000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test
- Skill Test.
How to apply for HCL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to hindustancopper.gov.in.
- Go to the Careers tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on the link for online application.
- If you are a new user then register yourself.
- After registration log in with Reg No / email and Password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online Application starts from||11th November 2019|
|Last date for online application||1st December 2019|
Download the Official Notification of HCL. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here