HLL Lifecare Limited has Recently Rolled Out the Notification for the Staff Nurse, Community Health Officer Posts. The Candidate who have Complete the GNM or B.Sc Nursing they are eligible to attend for the Walk-in for the HLL Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Staff Nurse, Community Health Officer Posts in HLL
- Staff Nurse: Applicant Should be Complete the GNM or B.Sc (Nursing) from recognized University or Institute.
- Nursing Trainer: Aspirant Should be Complete the B.Sc Nursing from recognized University.
- Community Health Officer: Applicant Should be Complete the Bachelor Degree in Nursing from recognized University.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in HLL is based on Interview or Written examination.
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Community Health Officer||264|
Application Process for the Staff Nurse Post in HLL
- Visit the HLL Life Care Limited official Website given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Various Post Notification
- If you are Eligible and Interested then attend for the Walk-in-Interview venue Details given below
28th January 2019
Indira Gandi Medical College,
Ridge Sanjauli Road,
Lakkar Bazar, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001
30th January 2019
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College & Hospital,
National Highway 154,
P.O Bhangroty, Near Chowk
Mandi, Himachal Pradesh,
1st Feb 219
CMO Conference Hall,
Opposite To Zonal Hospital,
|Walk-in Dates for the Various Posts||28th, 30th Jan and 1st Feb 2019|
Download the HLL Staff Nurse, Nursing Trainer, CHO Walk-in Notification 2019: Click Here