Hindustan Machine Tools Limited has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Regional Manager, General Manager, Medical Officer Post. The candidates who have Completed the Graduation in Mechanical / Electrical or MBBS they are Eligible to Eligible to Submit the HMT Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Regional Manager, General Manager, Medical Officer Post in HMT Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Joint General Manager||B.Tech or B.E in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering||05|
|Regional Manager||Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with MBA||10|
|Asst General Manager||MBA in HR||06|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- 750/- for General and OBC
- 250/- for SC/ST
Selection Procedure: On the Basis of Interview or Written exam
Application Process for the HMT Regional Manager, General Manager, Medical Officer Notification 2019
- Visit the Official Website of Hindustan Machine Tool Limited which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab and Select the Regional Manager, General Manager, Medical Officer Notification.
- Download the Application form and take Print out of it
- Fill the Application form and Pay the Application Fee through DD
- Send the Application form along with the DD or Bank Challan
Deputy General Manager
HMT Machine Tools Limited,
Bangalore - 560032
|Notification Published on||24th April 2019|
|Last date for Submit Applications||14th May 2019|
Download the Official HMT Regional Manager, General Manager, Medical Officer Recruitment Notification: Click Here