Hindustan Newsprint Ltd announced recruitment for Senior Advanced Trainee posts in HNL Kottayam. HNL is hiring about 1 Senior Advanced Trainee. Eligible candidates can apply for Hindustan Newsprint recruitment Notification 2019.
Vacancies in Hindustan NewPrint Ltd:
|Senior Advanced Trainee||1|
Selection Procedure: On the Basis of Interview/ Written Examination
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Advanced Trainee Posts:
- Applicants should have a Diploma(Medical Lab Technology) degree and completed an apprenticeship.
- 2-year experience in advanced training at HNL.
- 2-year experience in any other recognized organization for recruiting as senior Advanced trainee.
Stipend given for Senior Advanced Trainee is Rs. 12,000 Per month.
Maximum up to 35 years as on 01/01/2019.
Steps to Apply for HNL Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply for the post-Senior Advanced Trainee at HNL.
- you can send the application in the prescribed format to the HoD(HR&ES)&L, Hindustan Newsprint Nagar P O, Kottayam-686616.
- The application should be submitted on or before 30 April 2019.
- Send the application form along with attested copies of relevant Documents/ Certificates.
Last Date to Apply:
Aspirants can apply HNL recruitment2019 for post Senior Trainee on or before 30 April 2019.
Download Official HNL Senior Advanced Trainee Recruitment notification 2019: Click Here