Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2021 and started inviting online applications to fulfill the 11 Chief Manager, Assistant Manager, and Officer Vacancies. Candidates, who have done B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech or Ph.D and eagerly looking for an opportunity to be employed in the field of the public sector may apply on/before 15th April 2021. However, job aspirants may check further information such as the selection process, important dates, and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager||B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech or Ph.D in Chemical / Combustion & Emission / Automobile / Thermal Engineering or equivalent qualification||03|
|Assistant Manager||B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.E / M.Tech / Ph.D||05|
|Officer||M.E / M.Tech in Plastic Technology / Chemical Engineering or Ph.D||03|
- The upper age limit is 50 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.60,000/- to Rs.2,80,000/- per month.
- Based on the Computer Based Test, Group Task, and Personal Interview.
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs.1,180/-
- SC / ST / PWD: No Fee.
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the HPCL Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th April 2021|
To Download HPCL Recruitment Notification 2021 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here