HPCL has issued a notification to fulfil vacancies in Project Engineer, Law Officer and Other Posts. Candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech/ M.Sc/ LLB/ Post Graduation. However, interested candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, selection process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 164
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Refinery Engineer Chemical||B.E/ B.Tceh||10|
|Quality Control Officer||M.Sc||20|
|HR Officer||Post Graduation/ MBA||08|
|Fire and Safety Officer||B.E/ B.Tech||06|
- Upper Age limit is 28 years.
- For Quality Control Officer: Pay Scale of Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- per month.
- For Other Posts: Pay Scale of Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per month.
- Based on Written Test/ Group Task/ Interview.
- For General/ OBC: Rs.590/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website of HPCL.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'click here to apply'.
- Fill all the details and upload photographs and signature.
- Finally, click on Submit and Pay the application fee through online by using credit/ debit/ net banking.
- Take the print out of application configuration.
|Last date of online application||16.09.2019|