Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invites online applications for the post of Assistant Manager. HPPSC as about 28 vacant positions to fulfill in Himachal Pradesh. Employment notification published on 14th March 2020 for eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Candidates who wish to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2020 can go through the notification and apply online on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - HPPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Assistant Manager||28||Bachelor's Degree|
Candidates must have a Graduate Degree from recognized University / Institute with minimum aggregate marks. The job posting under the Department of Cooperation, Himachal Pardesh. Interested candidates with essential qualifications can follow this web page regularly for more new updates.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.10300 - 34800 + Grade pay Rs.4400 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Computer-Based Tes.
- Offline Test / Examination / Personality Test.
How to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to HPPSC official website.
- Go to Notification -> Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Create User, if you are registering for the first time.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC / Other States: Rs.400
- SC / ST / OBC / EWS of H.p: Rs.100
- Ex-Servicemen / Female of H.P: NIL.
|Online application starts from||14th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||3rd April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of HPPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here