Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) advertised recruitment notification of the post of Assistant Professor, Tehsil Welfare Officer. HPPSC as about 28 vacant positions to fulfill in Himachal Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Pharmacy, Degree, M.Sc and Post Graduate. Job Seekers can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs across India. Interested can go through the notification details and apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest Medical Job Notifications Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - HPPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Tehsil Welfare Officer||05||Graduate|
|Assistant Professor||23||Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate in Pharmacy|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.10300 - 39100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Written Exam.
- Viva- Voce
How to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official notification of HPPSC.
- Register yourself, If you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / Other candidates: Rs.400
- SC / ST / UR / BPL / OBC / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.100.
|Online application starts from||14th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||5th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of HPPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here