HPPSC has released a notification for the recruitment of Law Officer, Assistant Engineer and other Posts. So, candidates who have qualifications in MBA/ PhD/ LLB/ M.Com/ CA/ICWA/ Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering are eligible to apply. However, candidates who have a wish to apply can read further details such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection Process and much more information gathered here.
Total Vacancies: 40
|Name of the Post||Required Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Law Officer Class-II||LLB or it's equivalent||01|
|Assistant Engineer, Class-I||Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering||35|
|Deputy Manager Class-II||M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ICWA/CS||01|
|Assistant General Manager Class-I||CA/ MBA||01|
|Principal, Class-I||PhD Degree||02|
- Age should be between 18 to 45 years.
- Pay Scale of Rs.10,300/- to Rs.39,100/- pm.
- Based on the Screening/ Computer Based Test/ Offline Test/ Personality Test.
- For General/ EWS: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- For Ex-S: Nil
- Mode of Payment is online by credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website and select the desired Post.
- Click on 'Apply Online' and register with basic details.
- Log in to the application form by using the registered id and password.
- Fill all the details and upload scanned photographs, signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Finally, make the payment through an online transaction.
- Take the print out of an application configuration for future reference.
Candidates must carry a print out of finally submitted application form along with photocopies of necessary documents/ certificates on the day of the Screening Test.
|Last date to submit the online application form||17.09.2019 till 11.59PM|