Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Veterinary Officer, Planning Officer, and Principal. HPPSC has about 22 vacant positions to fulfill in Himachal Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.V.Sc, B.Tech, and Pharmacy qualification. Interested candidates who are looking for PSC jobs can follow this page for more new latest job notification from all over India. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - HPPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Veterinary Officer||16||B.V.Sc & A.H|
|Planning Officer||04||B.Tech / M.Tech|
|Principal||02||Ph.D. in Pharmacy|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as of 01/01/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 10300 - 67000 per month
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Screening / Preliminary Exam
- Personality Test
Application Procedure of HPPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of HPPSC.
- Go to Notification -> Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Online Application Registration.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with User ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / Candidates of other states: Rs.400
- SC / ST / OBC / EWC: Rs.100
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No Fee.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 4th December 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Online Application Link of HPPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here