Haryana State Selection Commission(HSSC) has recently announced an Employment Notification for the Post of Gram Sachiv for about of 697 Vacancies. The candidates who have completed their Graduation in any recognized University and Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects are eligible for this recruitment. They can directly submit their Online Application form for the HSSC Recruitment. Interested candidates can go through the Notifications below and apply for this recruitment before 03 July 2019.
Details Regarding HSSC Jobs:-
|Gram Sachiv - 697|
Eligibility Criteria of Gram Sachiv Posts for HSSC Recruitment:-
Educational Qualification:- The candidates should complete their Graduation.
Age Limit:- The candidate's age should be Minimum 17 Years and Maximum 42 Years.
Selection Procedure:- The candidate's selection will be through Written Exam and Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience.
Payscale:- Aspirants will be paid 19000/- to 64000/- Per Month.
- General(Female/Male) - 100/-
- General(Female of Haryana) - 50/-
- SC/BC/EBPG candidates of Haryana(Male) - 25/-
- SC/BC/EBPG candidates of Haryana)Female) - 13/-
Application Procedure of HSSC Recruitment 2019:-
- Visit the Official Website of HSSC.
- Search for the Recruitment Tab.
- Click on HSSC Recruitment and Read all the details.
- Click on Online Application Form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Attach the relevant Mentioned documents in the Notification for the Application form.
- Lastly, Submit the Application Form.
Starting Date for Submission for Online Applications:- 19 June 2019.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications:- 03 July 2019 till 11:59 P.M
Last Date for Fee Submission:- 06 July 2019.
Download HSSC Gram Sachiv Official Notification:- Click Here