Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Special Educator Post with Advt No: 1-IED-SS/2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the HSSPP Special Educator Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the HSSPP Recruitment Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Post`|
|Special Education (Visual Impairment)||Graduation in Education or B.Ed||40|
|Special Educator (Mental Retardation)||B.Ed (Special Education)||44|
|Special Educator (Hearing Impairment)||B.Ed in Special Education||78|
- Minimum Age is 18 years
- Maximum Age is 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as Per rules and Regulations
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad is based on the written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the Special Educator Posts in HSSPP Recruitment
- Visit the Haryana State School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment tab
- Select the Special Educator Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter all Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Required Documents.
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Notification Published on||2nd March 2019|
|Online Applications Start from||5th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||25th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Offline Applications||27th March 2019|
Download the Official HSSPP Special Educator Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for Special Educator Post in HSSPP: Click Here