Heavy Water Board (HWB) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Junior Translation Officer. HWB has about 6 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Post Graduate qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for HWB Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - HWB Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Translation Officer||06||Degree / Post Graduate|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 33 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 35400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Test
How to apply for HWB Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of HWB.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Assistant Personnel Officer, Heavy Water Boar, V.S Bhavan, 4th Floor, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 2nd August 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of HWB Recruitment 2021. Click Here