Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) published recruitment notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Field Assistant. Walk-in Notification released on 18th September 2019 to fulfill three vacant Position in New Delhi. Applications can be submitted by eligible candidates having Post Graduate Qualification. However, interested can go through the notification details and appear for ICAR - IARI Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Refer this Link for - ICAR Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IARI Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow||02||Post Graduate|
|Field / Lab Assistant||01||Intermediate(10+2) or equivalent|
- Applicants age should be 35 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation applicable as per rules.
Candidates will stipend up to Rs. 16182 - 31000 per month.
Procedure to attend for IARI Walk-in-Interview 2019:
Eligible candidates can appear for the interview with the following documents.
- Application Form(Download below).
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Biodata attached with recent passport size photo.
- Copies Education qualification, Experience Certificates.
- Original Documents for Verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 5th October 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Division of Genetics, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi - 110012.
Download the Application form and Official Notification of IARI Recruitment 2019. Click Here