Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) announced recruitment notification for the posts of Analyst Programmer & Research Associate. Notification published on 1st July 2019, Online Applications will be started from 5th July 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for the IBPS Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here Get More - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IBPS Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Analyst Programmer||03||B.E / B.Tech / MCA|
|Research Associate||02||Post-Graduation in Psychology.|
Applicant age should not be less than 21 years and must not exceed more than 35 years as on 01.07.2019.
- For Analyst, Programmer will get up to Rs.756,440 per annum.
- For Research Associate will be paid up to Rs.936020 per annum.
- Online Examination.
- Group Exercise/ Computer Programming Test.
Rs.500/- for all category candidates.
Steps to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online at IBPS Website.
- Candidates first need to Login to http://www.ibps.in/.
- Go to Careers, Click On Apply Online.
- If you are a new user, Click On Click Here for New Registration.
- After completion of Registration, Click On submit.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the application and upload the photo, signature and Required documents.
- Pay The application Fee and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Online Application||5th July 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||20th July 2019|
Download the official notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here