Institute of Banking Personnel Selection( IBPS) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Clerk. IBPS as about of thousands of vacant positions to fulfill all Across India. Online applications will be available, interested can follow this page for latest job notification details. However, candidates with essential qualification can apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IBPS Notification 2020:
|Name of the State||No.of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||00|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||04|
|Jammu & Kashmir||05|
Note: IBPS has Increased the Vacancies 1557 to 2557. State wise Vacancies Details Updates Soon.
- Candidates having a Degree in any concern field from a university recognized by the Government of India.
- Operating and working knowledge in Computer Systems.
Applicant age should be 20 years to 28 years as on 01/09/2020.
The clerk will get up to Rs.15000 - 25000 Per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination.
Application Procedure of IBPS Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to IBPS Website (ibps.in).
- Go to the Home page and open "CRP Clerks" Link.
- Click on "Apply Online for CRP - Clerk".
- If you are a new user then Click on "Click Here for New Registration".
- After registration, log in with Reg. No and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, Signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- For Gen / OBC candidates: Rs. 850
- For SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates: Rs.175.
|Online Application starts from||23rd Oct 2020|
|Last date for online application||6th Nov 2020|
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Online Application Link. Go Here