Institute of Banking Personnel Selection( IBPS) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Clerk. IBPS as about of thousands of vacant positions to fulfill all Across India. Online applications will be available, interested can follow this page for latest job notification details. However, candidates with essential qualification can apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IBPS Notification 2019:
|Name of the State||No.of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||14|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||04|
|Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||63|
- Candidates having Degree in any concern field from a university recognized by the Government of India.
- Operating and working knowledge in Computer Systems.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer operations / Language / IT as subjects in Institute / College / University.
Applicants age should be 20 years to 28 years as on 01/09/2019.
The clerk will get up to Rs.15000 - 25000 Per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination.
Application Procedure of IBPS Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to IBPS Website (ibps.in).
- Go to Home page and open "CRP Clerks" Link.
- Click on "Apply Online for CRP - Clerk".
- If you are a new user then Click on "Click Here for New Registration".
- After registration, Login with Reg. No and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, Signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- For Gen / OBC candidates: Rs. 600
- For SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates: Rs.100.
|Online Application starts from||17th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||9th October 2019|
Download Official Notification. Click Here
IBPS Recruitment 2019 Online Application Link. Go Here