Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Clerk - XI. IBPS has about 5830 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Aspirants can go through this page for more new latest job notifications regarding various government jobs. Employment notifications released on 7th Oct 2021, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for IBPS Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IBPS Notification 2021:
|State Names||No.of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||03|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
Candidates should hold a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent qualification by the central Government.
- Applicant's age should be 20 - 28 years as of 01/10/2021.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 21000 - 30000 Per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination.
Application Procedure of IBPS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Go to the Home page and open "CRP Clerks" Link.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg. No and Password.
- Fill out the details in the application form
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates and photos, Signatures.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- For Gen / OBC candidates: Rs. 850
- For SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates: Rs.175.
|Online application starts from||7th Oct 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||27th Oct 2021|
Download the Official Notification of IBPS Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here