Integrated Child Development Services Jammu Kashmir has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Various Posts. The Main Motto of ICDS Jammu Kashmir Notification 2019 is to fill the 326 Various Posts. The ICDS Jammu Kashmir Various Posts Noptification Published on 24th December 2018. The Candidates who have Completed the Post Graduation in relevant Trade they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the ICDS Jammu Kashmir Recruitment Notification for the Various Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility Criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. However, 10th January 2019 is the Last date for the Submit the Application form for the Various posts in Jammu Kashmir Integrated Child Development Services.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in ICDS Recruitment
- Block Coordinator: The Candidates Should Complete the Post Graduation from recognized University with 2 Years Experience in Local Language.
- Block Project Assistant: The Candidates Should Complete the Post Graduation from recognized University with 1 Years Experience in Local Language.
- District Coordinator: The Candidates Should Complete the Graduation from recognized University with 2 Years Experience in Local Language.
- District Project Assistant: The Candidates Should Complete the Graduation from recognized University with 1 Years Experience in Local Language.
- Minimum Age is 18 Years
- maximum Age is 42 Years
Selection Process: The Selection Process is Purely Based on the Written Examination or Interview or Merit in the Academic
Application Procedure for the Jammu Kashmir ICDS Notification
- Visit the Jammu Kashmir ICDS Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Coordinator and Project Assistant Notification and Click on Application form
- Take Print out the Application Form
- Fill the Application and Send it to the Jammu Kashmir ICDS Address
Office of District Programme Officer,
ICDS Project of the Concerned District.