Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education(ICFRE) announced recruitment notification for the posts of Forest Range Officer, Sr. MO and Medical Officer. Notification released on 25th July 2019 to fulfill vacant position all Across India. Interested can follow this page for the latest Job Notification Details. However, eligible candidates can apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here for - TFRI Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ICRFE Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Forest Range Officer||12||Forest Ranger / Dy.Ranger with 3 years of Exp from State Forest Dept.|
|Sr. Medical Officer||01||MBBS / Doctor CG HS / State Govt.|
- Applicants maximum age 65 years as on closing date of Application.
- Age Relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per government norms.
Candidates pay Matrix Level 10, 11 for Medical Officer and for Forest Range Officer pay matrix Level 7 + allowances as admissible under rules in ICFRE.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for all category candidates.
How to apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates can send the application along with self-attested copies of documents / Certificates to address below To Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, Dehradun-248006.
Last Date for Submission of application: 30th September 2019.
Download the ICFRE Forest Range Officer Application form and Official Notification. Click Here
Download the ICFRE Medical Officer Application Form and Official Notification. Click Here