Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has published the Latest Jobs Notification for the Recruitment of 08 Junior Project Fellow and Field Assistant Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Intermediate or M.Sc or M.A are eligible and interested candidates may apply on/before 23rd Nov 2020. However, hopeful aspirants can also check further information like selection process, age limit, important dates and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Project Fellow||M.Sc or M.A||07|
- Upper age limit is 28 years.
- Age is reckoned as on 31.10.2020.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the ICFRE Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and read the advertisement in detail.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents at the time of an interview.
Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI),
|Date and Time of an Interview||23rd Nov 2020 from 10:30 AM|
To Download ICFRE Recruitment Notification and Application Form: CLICK HERE