Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) announced the latest employment notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow. ICMR as about 150 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualification. Interested can make this page as a reference to search for more new updates across India. Employment notification of ICMR - PGIMER JRF Recruitment released on 19th March 2020. However, interested can apply online for ICMR Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ICMR Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow||150||M.Sc / M.A|
- Applicant's age should be 28 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs. 30000 per month.
Candidates will be select based on the performance in
- Written Test
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for ICMR Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of ICMR.
- Go to Career Opportunity and select the post to apply.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and password.
- Fill the details in the applictaion form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / EWS / OBC: Rs.1500 + Transaction charges.
- SC / ST : Rs.1200 + Transaction charges.
- PWD: NIL
|Online application starts from||27th April 2020|
|Last date for online application||27th May 2020|
Download the Official Notification of ICMR Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here