Indian Council of Medical Research has Published the Recruitment Notification for the PA, Steno, Upper Division Clerk, and Lower Division Clerk Posts in VCRC (Vector Control Research Centre) The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the ICMR VCRC Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in ICMR VCRC Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Personal Assistant||Degree with Typing Speed||1|
|Upper Division Clerk||Graduation with 35 WPM Typing Speed||06|
|Stenographer||Intermediate with Typing Speed||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||Intermediate or 10+2||01|
Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 27 Years
Selection Procedure: The ICMR Conducts the Written examination or Interview to select the Capable Candidates for the Various Post. hence the Selection Process is based on the written examination.
Application Process for the Various Posts in ICMR Notification
- Visit the Indian Council for Medical Research Official Website
- Click on the Career and Jop Opportunity Tab
- Search for the Assistant and Upper Division Clerk Notification and Click on it
- Download the Application form and take print out of it.
- Fill the Application form and attach the Required Documents
- Pay the Application Fee through Bank DD
- Send the Application form along with DD (Address Given Below)
|Notification Published on||28th Fen 2019|
|last Date for Submit Application||1st April 2019|
Download the Official ICMR VCRC Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here