Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam Tamil Nadu published recruitment notification 2019 for the post of Junior Research Fellowships for physical, chemical and engineering sciences. Notification No-03/2019, check the official website for application starts from 01 May 2019.
IGCAR JR Fellowships Recruitment- Important Dates:
|Applications Start from||01 May 2019|
|Last Date of Application||20 May 2019|
|Written Test for Science(including Nuclear Science)||09 June 2019|
|Interview for Science(including Nuclear Science)|
22nd - 23rd June 2019
|Interview for Engineering Disciplines|
Vacancy in IGCAR: Junior research Fellowships Vacancies -30 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior research Fellowships posts in IGCAR, Tamil Nadu:
|Category -A||Masters in Science/M.Sc in physics/Radiation Physics|
|Category -B||M.Techin Nuclear Engineering/ Science & Technology|
|Category- C||B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc.Engg/B.Sc[Tech] with valid GATE score|
|Aggregate Percentage||Above 55% final in Semester/year|
- Candidates should have a consistently good academic record with a minimum of 55% in graduation and post graduation from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have completed or still pursuing in final year/ semester are eligible to apply.
Up to 28 years.
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
PWD+OBC: 13 years
PWD+SC/ST: 15 years.
Selection Procedure for JRF posts:
Category A & B: Selection will be done through Written Examination and interview marks.
Category C & D: Selection will be based on GATE Score.
How to apply IGCAR JRF Recruitment 2019:
- Visit Official website Click on IGCAR Recruitment 2019.
- Eligible can apply IGCAR Recruitment 2019 by checking required posts.
- Application mode is online only.
- The link will be available from 01 May 2019 to 20 May 2019.
Download the PDF of IGCAR Recruitment official notification 2019. Click Here