Indian Institute of Horticultural Research(IIHR) has announced recruitment notification 2019 for the posts Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Young Professional and other. IIHR is having 17 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the post before the last date.
IIHR, Bangalore Recruitment 2019- Important Dates:
|Last Date of Application||10th May 2019|
|Personal Interview||24th &25th May 2019|
No.of Vacancies and Age limit in IIHR, Bangalore:
|Senior Research Fellow||2|
|Junior Research Fellow||2|
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, JRF, Young Professional at IIHR:
- Senior Research Fellow & Junior Research Fellow:- M.Sc in the relevant Subjects from a recognized university.
- Research Associate:- M.Sc in chemistry / Biochemistry/ Agriculture chemistry.
- Young Professional:-B.Sc /M.Sc in the relevant subjects from a recognized university.
- Technical Person:- B.Sc (Agri.)/Hort./M.Sc Horticulture Agriculture/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Vegetable Science.
Age Limit for posts in IIHR, Bangalore:
|Posts Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Research Fellow||35||40|
|Junior Research Fellow||30||35|
|Young Professional||21 to 40 Years|
Remuneration for SRF, JRF & Young Professional:
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.16000/- PM
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.25000/- PM
- Research Associate: Rs.23000/- PM
- Young Professional -I: RS.15000/- PM
- Young Professional -II: Rs.25000/- PM
- Technical Person: Rs.15000/- PM
Procedure to apply for IIHR, Bangalore Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates who are interested can send the application to the concerned Principal at IIHR.
- Application Form along with other necessary documents/certificates to the authorities principal Scientist/Investigator/ Co-Principal Investigator of the Ad-hoc Projects/ Schemes to IIHR, Bangalore.
- Send application and documents through the prescribed format on or before 10 May 2019.
Download the PDF file of IIHR Bangalore Recruitment official Notification 2019. Click Here