International Insitute for Population Sciences(IIPS) announced recruitment notification for the posts of Senior Project, Senior Project Officer, and Project Officer. Walk-in Notification released to fulfill 4 vacant positions in IIPS Mumbai, Maharashtra. Candidates who have essential qualification can appear for IIPS Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on Scheduled date.
|Refer this Link for - Lastest WRD JE 500 Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IIPS Mumbai Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||Educational qualification||No.of Vacancies|
|Senior Project||Ph.D. Degree in Statistics / Economic / social Science||01|
|Senior Project Officer||Master's Degree in Computer Science or B.Tech.||01|
|Project Officer||M.Phil in Mathematics / Statistics or Post Graduate||02|
Applicants age should be 45 years as on date of Interview.
- Senior Project / SPO: Rs.60000 per month.
- Project Officer: Rs.40000 per month.
Procedure to attend for IIPS Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear for the interview with CV or Application on Plain Paper.
- Must carry Educational qualification , Experience certificates.
- Original Documents shall produce for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 7th August 2019 at 11:00 AM.
Venue: Committee Room, Academic Building 1st Floor.
Download the official notification of IIPS Recruitment 2019. Click Here