Indian Institute of Science (IISc) recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Project Associate, Project Assistant. IISc has about 8 vacant positions to fulfill under the Centre for Campus Management and Development, Bengaluru. Online Applications are invited from eligible having B. Tech, M.Tech qualifications. Interested candidates with essential qualifications can go through the official notification and can apply for IISc Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IISc Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate- Civil||04||B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M. Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Project Associate - EEE||03||B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M. Tech in Electrical Engineering|
- Applicant's age should be 35 years as of the last date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per govt rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 28000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to apply for IISc Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official notification of IISc.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Register Herem if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Email and Password.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th December 2020
Download the Official Notification of IISc Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here