Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation(IISWC), Ballari recently issued recruitment notification for the post of Research Associate. IISWC as about of four vacancies to fulfill. Candidates with essential qualification can appear for Walk-In-Interview of IISWC Recruitment 2019 on the scheduled date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
ICAR-IISWC Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details & Eligibility Conditions:
|Name of the Post||No.of vacancies|
Educational Qualification: Candidate with a Doctoral Degree in Soil & Water Conservation Engineering/Agronomy/Soil Science &Agri.chemistry/Horticulture/Foresty/Agri.Economics. Or Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree with 60% marks.
- Max-40 years for Men.
- Max-45 years for Women.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PHC as per government rules.
For Ph.D. Candidates: Rs.40,000 per month +HRA.
For Master's Degree(2 years of Experience): Rs.38,000 per Month+HRA.
Procedure to attend IISWC Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Visit the official website of ICAR-IISWC.
- Download the application from the website.
- Fill the application in the prescribed Format.
- Eligible candidates can appear for the interview along with duly filled application and original certificates.
- Carry one copy of Passport size Photograph and original documents for verification.
Walk-in-INterview Date, Venue and Reporting Time:
|Interview Date||Venue||Reporting time|
|24th June 2019||ICAR- Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation Research Centre, Ballari||11:00 AM|
Download the official notification of ICAR-IISWC Recruitment 2019. Click Here