ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC), Uttarakhand rolled out with new recruitment notification for the Yong Profession I and Young Professional II posts in Dehradun. Walk-in Notification published on 16th June to fulfill vacant posts in ICAR-IISWC. Interested candidates can appear for IISWC Walk-in-Interview on Scheduled date.
Eligibility Criteria for YP I and YP II Jobs:
|Name of the post||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Young Professionals - II||Mater's in Computer Science/ Information Technology||Rs.25000|
|Young Professional - I||B.com||Rs.15000|
Candidates age should be in between 21-45 years.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in interview.
Procedure to attend ICAR-IISWC Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Eligible candidates can directly appear for interview.
- Candidates can visit the official website of IISWC.
- Download the application form, fill it in the prescribed format.
- Candidate needs to carry application along with certificates of Qualification, Experience, and Age.
- One set of attested copies of original Certificates and photographs for Verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 24th June 2019 at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
218, Kaulagarh Road,
Download the Official Notification application of IISWC Recruitment 2019. Click Here