Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Project Associate, Project Assistant. IIT has about 3 vacant positions to fulfill in Bhilai. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering, MCA, and M.Sc qualification. Interested candidates can make this page as a reference to get more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for IIT Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IIT Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate||02||Engineering / M.Sc / MCA|
Applicant's age should be 35 - 45 years as of the closing date of application.
Consolidate remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 20000 - 30000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed further process.
How to apply for IIT Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of IIT.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form, CV along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
PI, Dr.Dhiman Saha.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st December 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of IIT Recruitment 2020. Click Here