Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has published the Latest Recruitment Notification 2021 and started inviting applications to fulfill the 02 Project Scientist and Junior Scientist Vacancies. Candidates, who have done B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA with NET / GATE / SET qualification are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 14th March 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Project Scientist||B.Tech (with GATE qualification) / M.Sc (with NET/SET qualification)||01|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||M.Sc or M.Tech with NET/GATE||01|
- The Upper age limit is 35 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- JRF: Rs.31,000/- per month.
- Project Scientist: Rs.35,400 to Rs.50,000/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the IIT Delhi Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last Date to Apply||14th March 2021|
To Download Application Form - Click Here