Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Junior Technical Assistant, Senior Library Assistant, and Junior Assistant. IIT has about 50vacant positions to fulfill in Jodhpur. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having a Degree, B.Sc, B.Tech, and MBBS qualifications. Job seekers who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new latest notifications from all over india. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IIT Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Library Information Assistant||01||Post Graduate|
|Junior Technical Assistant||34||Diploma / B.Sc / B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc|
- Applicant's age should be 27 - 32 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 21700 - 35400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Test
- Trade Test
How to apply for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of IIT.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Online Application Form -> Register, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with an Email ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||12th April 2021|
|Last date for the online application||11th May 2021|
Download the Official Notification of IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here