Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Project Manager. IIT has about 4 vacant positions to fulfill in Kanpur. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, MBA, and Post Graduate qualification. Job seekers who are looking for IIT jobs can follow this page for more new updates from all over India. Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IIT Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Project Manager||04||Degree, MBA or Post Graduate|
- Applicant's age should be 30 - 45 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per govt rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 13200 - 1100 - 33000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of IIT Kanpur.
- Verify the notification details to check out eligible or not.
- Candidates should have their Resume.
- Eligible may send the resume along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: email@example.com
Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th December 2020.
Download the Official Notification of IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020. Click Here