Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi invites application for Project Associate(JRF) / Project Engineer post. Walk-in notification released on 29th July 2019 to fulfill one vacant position in Himachal Pradesh. Its wonderful opportunity for unemployed Engineering graduates who are still looking for jobs in a reputed organization like IIT. So, Interested candidates can attend for IIT Mandi recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Refer this link for - Central Government Jobs Notifications|
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate(JRF) / Project Engineer Jobs:
- Candidates having B.Tech / B.E in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering.
- Minimum of 60% marks or GATE qualified will be preferable.
- M.Tech / M.E in Mechanical /Manufacturing / Production Engineering or in related fields with minimum 70% marks.
- Applicants age should be 26 - 35 years as on date of interview.
- Age Relaxation for reserved candidates is applicable as per government norms.
Project Associate(JRF) / Project Engineer will get Up to Rs.15000 - 25000 per month depending upon Qualification.
Procedure to attend for IIT Mandi Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Candidates can appear for the interview with CV, passport size photograph.
- Carry Self attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience and age certificates.
- Original Documents should be submitted for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 22nd August 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: IIT Mandi, kamand Campus, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
Download the official notification of IIT Mandi Recruitment 2019. Click Here